The Task Force represents the largest coalition on Israeli Arab issues and continues to add new members throughout the year. Task Force membership includes a host of services including, but not limited to:
- Invitations to educational programs and conference calls on current issues with government officials, academics and civil society activists across the country.
- Invitations to peer group conference calls
- Periodic briefings on current legislation
- Quarterly updates on developments in the field in Israel (government, civil society, research and studies and issues in the media)
- Weekly media updates tracking issues in the news
- In-depth briefing papers on priority focus areas (e.g. Access to Higher Education, Employment, Shared Society)
- Support in securing speakers for events
- Mission planning assistance in the form of building schedules, planning visits, and securing meetings with government officials and experts on our issues for organized Israel trips.
- Planning sessions for major conferences.
- Support for local Task Forces and Committees at member federations sustaining local education on these issues.
- Provision of resources, consultation, introductions and information related to members' particular interest areas in Israel.
For more information about membership, please contact us and we will be happy to speak with you about what membership would mean for your organization.