How can I bring educational content on these issues to my organization or community?
Please contact us for more information on developing educational programming for your community.
Does the Task Force provide grants for organizations, research or trips?
The IATF is an educational content provider and is not a grantmaking organization.
Does the Task Force support or oppose any government policies?
IATF has no political agenda or affiliation, while our member organizations represent a wide range of views. Our mission is to provide neutral, non-advocative content and programs to the North American Jewish community.
What does it mean to be a Member?
Task Force membership includes a host of services including, but not limited to:
- Invitations to educational programs and conference calls on current issues with government officials, academics and civil society activists across the country.
- Invitations to peer group conference calls
- Periodic briefings on current legislation
- Quarterly updates on developments in the field in Israel (government, civil society, research and studies and issues in the media)
- Weekly media updates tracking issues in the news
- In-depth briefing papers on priority focus areas (e.g. Access to Higher Education, Employment, Shared Society)
- Support in securing speakers for events
- Mission planning assistance in the form of building schedules, planning visits, and securing meetings with government officials and experts on our issues for organized Israel trips.
- Planning sessions for major conferences
- Support for local Task Forces and Committees at member federations sustaining local education on these issues.
- Provision of resources, consultation, introductions and information related to members' particular interest areas in Israel.
For more information about membership, please contact us and we will be happy to speak with you about what membership would mean for your organization.
How are membership dues determined?
The Task Force relies on annual dues from its members, which enable us to continue and expand our activities. Outside of this, we do not fundraise, but ask our membership of more than 100 foundations, federations, and communal organizations to pay on a sliding scale based on their size and level of engagement.
Can I donate without becoming a member?
Yes, for more information on donating CONTACT US or visit our online donations page.
Are membership dues tax deductible?
Yes, the Task Force sits within the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) and falls under its 501(c)(3) and Federal Tax ID, which means your membership dues are tax deductible in the United States. Please contact your tax advisor for donations made outside of the United States.
What is your Federal Tax ID?
Where can I find the latest 990 and other key financial information?